Sometimes a return is inevitable and we accept appropriate returns and have set up a few guidelines to assure that returns are handled properly and fairly:
- For returns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your name and order number in the first instance
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for reasons of buyer's remorse (purchased wrong design/fabric/size/undelivered address, etc.). Therefore, please be 100% sure about what you want to buy before placing your order and address is correct!
- For orders not yet shipped but cancelled, there will be a small 15% cancellation fee as items have already been sent to production and this requires disposal of the merchandise.
- In the event that your parcel is returned to us, we can resend it to you, but you will have to pay the shipping fee. If you would like to treat it as a return (applicable only for wrong item sent or product quality issues), we will refund the value of the product(s) minus a 50% restocking fee. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- All requests for returns due to mistaken shipments must be approved by us within Three working days of receipt of notification.
- Merchandise must be in new condition, you can open it, but don't make it dirty or altered.
- Returns issues must be raised within 2 weeks from the parcel has been sent out with valid reasons (ie reasons due to no longer needed are not accepted as valid reasons for return items)
- No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and any other situations beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you may request damages from the shipping company.
Mis-delivered / Returned Parcels
We are not responsible if your parcel is mis-delivered or returned to us due to
- Your supplying of a wrong/invalid delivery address during order confirmation
- Your failure to pick up your parcel at the post office.
In the event that your parcel is returned to us, we can resend it to you, but you will have to pay the shipping fee. If your parcel was mis-delivered (delivered to another address) due to any of the above reasons, no compensation will be provided.